The People Who Get the Job Done
Steve AxtSEO Manager
Steve’s career in digital marketing began way back in 2008 when he was helping develop SEO strategies for both large and small businesses. He brought his skills to SEOM Interactive in 2016 and is now one of our SEO Managers. When it comes to his work, Steve enjoys the on-site aspects of SEO, such as correcting technical issues and keyword research.
The company has grown quite a bit since Steve joined our team, but what he loves most about working at SEOM remains the same, “the great work environment where everyone goes out of their way to help each other succeed.” Outside of work you can find Steve watching the Eagles, Flyers, and Phillies, or grilling up something delicious.
Steve graduated from Lebanon Valley College with a B.S. in Digital Communications.
- Loves the Flyers
- Thinks the only way to order a cheesesteak is whiz wit
- Enjoys Wawa hoagies
Thomas BellSenior SEO Associate
Tom joined the SEOM team in 2018 as an SEO Associate and was promoted to Senior SEO Associate in 2021. The unique set of challenges that each client brings encourages Tom to think creatively and allows him to “apply an analytical mindset to keep track of where my efforts are paying off.” His knack for technical SEO led him to take an interest in learning about ADA Accessibility and Core Web Vitals, and he has since become our resident expert.
Collaboration between different departments is what Tom loves most about working at SEOM. Outside of work you can find him playing guitar or video games, going to car shows & races, and doing all he can to never skip leg day.
Tom graduated from Temple University Fox School of Business in 2018 with a BBA in Marketing.
- Attended his first Eagles game at the Vet at age 5… and turned out just fine. Sort of.
- Prefers Jim’s Steaks, but believes that quality cheesesteaks exist most places in Philly that aren’t tourist traps
- Believes in a peaceful brotherhood between Philadelphia and his home state of New Jersey
Tyler BurgmannSEO Associate
Tyler earned his Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from The Pennsylvania State University. Tyler’s interest in the digital marketing landscape grew after holding various internships where he found he enjoyed the array of ways to go about promoting, advertising, and doing business online. He started at SEOM as an intern and was later brought on full-time to the SEO team.
Recommends you plan your day around avoiding I-95 rush hour traffic
Supports Wentzylvania all the way
Tried out for the Philadelphia Soul Arena Football Team and met Ron Jaworski there
Angelica BurtonSEO Associate
Angelica earned her Bachelor’s degree in communications from Thomas Edison State University in NJ. Prior to working at SEOM Interactive, she interned at Seer Interactive and gained experience by doing freelance work. Through that experience, Angelica developed a passion for creating both paid and organic digital strategies that deliver results.
- Always up for trips to Philly Breweries
- Enjoys eating Korean BBQ in Chinatown
- Loves walking around Spruce Street Harbor Park
Nick ConnorsSocial Media Associate
Nick has managed digital marketing for clients in a number of industries including life sciences, travel, and higher education. He fell in love with social media marketing and utilizes that passion in his role as a Social Media Associate to help clients meet their goals through paid and organic social media strategies.
Nick graduated from Saint Joseph’s University with a degree in Marketing in 2018.
Is a die-hard Eagles fan
Chooses Steve’s Prince of Steaks as his favorite cheesesteak
- Thinks Boathouse Row is the best view in the city
Mackenzie CronceSEO Specialist
Mackenzie earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Organization and Management Studies, with a focus in Business, from Gettysburg College. While conducting research for her professors, she developed a passion for analytics which – combined with a lifelong love of the digital world – made a career in digital analytics the perfect fit. After graduating college in only three years, Mackenzie was eager to continue the fast-pace and jump right in to a full-time position at SEOM Interactive.
- Indulging in the guacamole and ambiance at El Vez
- Hanging out in the hammocks at Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Stocking up on Claritin before The Philadelphia Flower Show
Katy DonovanSEO Specialist
Katy’s prior experience in Public Relations and Marketing led her to a career in SEO, and she’s been with SEOM Interactive since 2016. As an SEO Specialist, Katy gets to apply her analytical and creative skills to her SEO strategies. She loves SEO work because she feels as though she “gets to play a role in a small business’ success.”
Katy loves the collaborative environment and the work-life balance that SEOM Interactive offers to its employees. When she unplugs, you will often find her reading, taking classes at her local Barre3 studio, or doing something outdoors like taking a walk, kayaking, or fishing.
Katy earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in English with a minor in Communications.
- The culture & history of the city but wishes philly had its own beach.
- Thinks soft pretzels & Rita’s water ice are an essential part of any diet.
- Is in denial that Cole Hamels is no longer on the Phillies.
Andy EvankoSenior PPC Specialist
As a numbers guy, Andy developed a passion for paid search and hasn’t looked back since. He loves analyzing data to uncover areas of an account that can be improved and then sharing what he finds with clients. For him, it is “the ultimate hard work pays off” feeling.
Andy has been with SEOM since 2015, and as a Senior PPC Specialist, he plays a critical role in the success of our paid search department. He loves working with a team of colorful characters that are all great at what they do. “Being around them and bouncing ideas back and forth makes for a great work environment. The Christmas parties and white elephant gift exchange are also hilarious.”
When he’s away from his desk, you can find Andy riding his Peloton, binging Sci-Fi shows with his cat, Cosmo, going to concerts at the many Philly/NJ venues, or enjoying a good beer garden.
Andy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Penn State University.
- Enjoys biking and walking on the Schuylkill River Trail / Kelly Drive
- Enjoys a nice day at Frankford Hall Beer Garden
- Loves BB&T Pavilion for Summer Concerts.
Jamie FergusonSEO Associate
Jamie earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Rutgers University — New Brunswick, where she quickly developed a passion for digital marketing. Her previous experience in the fields of Digital Marketing led her to SEOM in 2020, where she works as an SEO Associate.
- Loves going to shows and thinks Ticketmaster fees are the bane of her existence
- Spends a little too much time hiking the trails at Wissahickon Valley Park
- Is probably craving a basket of cheesy tots from Tattooed Moms
Manny FerreiraSenior SEO Associate
Emanuel aka Manny is a South Jersey native who currently resides in Bucks County, PA. He earned an Associates Degree in Video Game Design & Development from Camden County Community College.
He joins SEOM with three years of SEO experience and a growing passion to work in the digital marketing industry.
- Grew up in the TLA, Electric Factory, and other venues throughout Philly
- Keeps up with the Philadelphia Fusion and no other sports teams
- Tries to find any excuse to get bubble tea in Chinatown
Danielle ForteSenior Content & PR Manager
As our Senior Content & PR Manager, Danielle uses her public relations background to produce fresh content and create enticing PR and marketing campaigns for our diverse group of clients. Whether she’s writing an on-site blog, updating a client’s website copy, or pitching a story to the media, Danielle gets our clients noticed by their audiences through her tactical writing skills and creative thinking. She believes that in order to effectively create a message, you need to put yourself in the shoes of the person receiving it.
Danielle has been with us since 2015 and loves the work-life balance that SEOM offers. Outside of work, you can find her at a concert (probably Jonas Brothers because Joe), on a beach, reading, or reading on the beach.
Danielle earned her Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations from Penn State University.
- Discovered Chase Utley before he was a starter so is clearly his true number one fan.
- Dreams about eating at every restaurant in the city at least once.
- Is convinced you could be anywhere in the world and find a Philly connection.
Lauren FriedmanSEO Manager
Lauren joined SEOM as an intern in 2016 and was hired full-time as an SEO Associate following her graduation from Temple University the following year. Lauren’s passion for implementing strategies to help her clients succeed was evident early on, as she was promoted to SEO Specialist and then to SEO Manager in 2021. Lauren enjoys the fact that the SEO industry is always evolving, and that she needs to continuously adapt to changes within the industry in order to better serve her clients. She also loves the innovative and collaborative environment that SEOM provides.
When she’s not at work, you’ll find Lauren at a local park, relaxing by her garden, or planning her next trip. Lauren loves to travel and usually plans trips around long holiday weekends.
- Visiting the rare and endangered animals at the Philadelphia Zoo
- Strolling through the endless aisles of restaurants and bakeries at Reading Terminal Market
- Eating Chickie’s & Pete’s crab fries at Flyers Games
Janelle GeorgeSEO Associate
Prior to joining SEOM as an SEO Associate, Janelle worked as a digital consultant for a small B2B digital marketing agency, where she dove full-time into the world of SEM/SEO. This role inspired her to understand technology and data management on an “intimate” level in order to improve marketing processes; as a result, she began master’s studies in Information Systems and expects to graduate in 2022. Janelle really enjoys the data-driven and technical aspects of SEO.
She earned a B.S. in Marketing from Rider University, and an A.S. in Business Admin. from Ocean County College. When she’s not in the office, you can typically find her outdoors hiking, biking, and taking photos.
- Loves attending annual cheesesteak festivals at the philly sports complex (been to three so far)
- Has attended at least one regular season game for all major Philly sports teams (still need to get to a Flyers game)
- Collects Eagles swag, including a 3ft x 5ft Eagles banner flag, three pairs of midnight green socks, two Eagles jerseys, two Eagles caps, Eagles Ear Buds and a Foam Finger plush.
Kevin GleasonDirector of SEO
Kevin joined the SEOM team in 2013 and quickly rose through the ranks to become our Director of SEO.
He attributes his passion for SEO to its naturally dynamic nature. “It’s a fast-paced industry that’s always changing and it requires constant attention to its evolving best practices.” He loves the amazing wisdom (his words, not ours) shared by everyone at the office, and says that we wouldn’t be as successful as we are without it! When he’s not achieving, Kevin can be found playing basketball, watching movies, and listening to the Dave Matthews Band.
Kevin earned his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Rutgers University.
- Moved backed to Philadelphia after a brief 20+ year stint in New Jersey.
- Insists the Sixers shameless tanking strategy will pay off in the long run.
- Is fluent in the Korean Language (별로 조금만).
- Moved backed to Philadelphia after a brief 20+ year stint in New Jersey.
Devonte GrantSenior SEO Associate
Born & Raised in Philadelphia, Devonte is a graduate of Temple University with a BBA in Marketing. Devonte has experience applying his digital marketing skills working in higher education, arts, non-profit, healthcare, and music industries, to name a few. Well rounded in SEO, Social Media, Paid Ads, and Analytics, Devonte loves learning and growing with the team at SEOM Interactive.
- Is a huge fan of compelling storytelling through art.
- Is a sneakerhead (favorite sneaker is the Nike Air Force 1).
- Believes Rustica’s in Northern Liberty is the best pizza in Philadelphia.
Rachael GreenePPC Associate
Rachael earned her Bachelor’s degree in public relations from Temple University, with a minor in digital media engagement. After participating in the Google Online Marketing Challenge, she developed a passion for paid search strategies. As a member of the PPC department, Rachael helps develop paid search campaigns by conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and analyzing data.
- Tailgates at every Temple football game even at 9 a.m.
- Believes Chubby’s has the best cheesesteaks because there are no tourists.
- Is always down for a walk down Broad Street after an Eagles Super Bowl win.
Brian HenningerSenior SEO Specialist
Brian earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication in Broadcasting, with a minor in Graphic Communications from Millersville University. While working at a web design agency, Brian developed a passion for digital marketing. As an SEO Specialist, he brings his experience for digital marketing, communications, social media and graphics/photography.
- Visiting the TLA and the Electric Factory to see Motion City Soundtrack (he’s seen them 30 times).
- Jim’s Steaks. Get extra Whiz.
- Hockey. Specifically, the Philadelphia Flyers, although he’s not ashamed to admit his love for the Chicago Blackhawks, too.
Noah HorasSEO Associate
Through various internships, Noah discovered his love for digital marketing and hasn’t looked back since. Noah joined SEOM Interactive as an SEO Associate in May 2021 and now spends his time creating new website pages, reviewing analytics to determine the next steps, and monitoring the status of client websites through various SEO tools. He says that “SEO is an ever-changing field” and he learns new ways to optimize every day.
Outside of work you can find Noah enjoying downtime with his girlfriend, playing golf, hanging with friends, and exploring new spots and restaurants in Philadelphia (Pizzeria Stella is his favorite!).
Noah earned his bachelor’s degree in advertising from Temple University.
- Feels bad that not everyone gets to experience the wonders of water ice.
- Found his love for Philly sports in college, despite growing up in the area.
- Enjoys jogging on the Schuylkill in the evening.
Teeny HoudiniO-fish-al SEOM Mascot
When Teeny Houdini heard about this fin-tastic oppor-tuna-ty, he was hooked! He was schooled in SEO click bait at the University of Atlantis and has been swimming along nicely ever since. Is Teeny ready to seas the day? You Betta believe it!
- Fishtown native
- Favorite “wooder” ice flavor: Swedish Fish
- Loves Chickie’s crab fries
Ryan HunkinsPPC Specialist
In his role as PPC Specialist, Ryan manages paid strategies across Google, Bing, and Amazon for a variety of clients.
Ryan earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Rutger’s University – Camden, where he discovered Paid Search in a Digital Marketing Strategies course. His role as PPC Associate at SEOM Interactive was his first job out of college, and he quickly advanced his skills and was promoted to PPC Specialist. “Working with a lot of smaller businesses, I really like knowing that the work I’m doing for our clients directly impacts their business in a big way.”
When he’s not working, Ryan enjoys being outdoors and finding new trails to hike.
- Believes Philly has, by far, the best fan-base in sports.
- Enjoys all the local breweries that Philly has to offer.
- Loves Insomnia Cookie, because who doesn’t want cookies at 2 in the morning?
Chris ImprianoSEO Manager
While working in the imports and logistics industry, Chris spent much of his free time learning about digital marketing. Eventually, he volunteered at an electrical company where he was able to put his knowledge to use and gain hands-on experience. His passion for the industry made him a natural fit for SEOM Interactive, where he’s been since 2017. To this day, Chris enjoys SEO work because it “never gets stale because the industry is always evolving.”
Chris loves the support the employees at SEOM receive from upper management. “Not only do they make sure we are comfortable and have the right tools, but they constantly introduce new challenges so that we grow as marketing professionals.” Outside of work, you will likely find Chris in the gym, going for a walk, or playing chess.
Chris earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Temple University.
- Loves the Eagles, even though he thinks the team song is a bit cheesy
- Will never turn down a good soft pretzel (loves him some Philly Pretzel Factory)
- Currently on a mission to find the tastiest burger in Philly
Michael JohnsonSEO Specialist
Michael graduated from Rowan University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising with a minor in Graphic Design. He brings his love of numbers and analytics to the SEO team. Michael enjoys multitasking, working at a high pace, and facing new challenges.
- Philadelphia Flyers. Especially Ivan Provorov and Sean Couturier. Looking forward to when the current prospects join the team in the next two seasons.
- Food in Chinatown. T-Swirl Crepes and Terakawa Ramen are the go to.
- Chickie’s and Petes crab fries
Lyndsie JonesSenior SEO Manager
After graduating from college in Houston, Lyndsie made her triumphant return to Pennsylvania and joined the SEOM Interactive team in 2014. She loves the challenges that are presented when working in SEO, specifically the daily problem solving that’s required to achieve positive results for her clients. The fact that SEO is constantly changing keeps Lyndsie on her toes and ensures that she’s never bored with her work.
While the SEO world has gone through many major algorithm updates since 2014, one thing has remained the same and that’s the fact that Lyndsie feels valued at SEOM. “I’ve worked in many places that didn’t value their employees. The management style and benefits we receive here show how much SEOM cares about its employees.” When Lyndsie is away from her desk you can find her hiking, traveling, checking out new breweries, and gardening. You can follow her gardening adventures on Instagram @gardenofvera.
Lyndsie received her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston.
- Swears Phillip’s in South Philly has the best cheesesteaks.
- Favorite summer treat is a Rita’s gelati with mango water ice.
- Endured criticism from Texans for saying water (wooder) properly.
Mark Kennedy spent seven years trading on the floor of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. After earning his MBA from La Salle University and passing his certified financial analyst exam, Mark entered the world of internet marketing. His financial background drives him to focus on his clients’ ROI. Mark throws himself into the results of each project, analyzing search engine data and assessing the impact each strategy has on our clients’ businesses.
- Believes Randall Cunningham should be in the hall of fame, at least as a punter.
- Understands that scrapple is an acquired taste.
- Is a closet Jersey Shore fanatic
Reena MabolisDigital Marketing Associate
Reena MabolisReena earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Rutgers University. Her experience in blogging, content creation, and email marketing led her to join SEOM Interactive as a Digital Marketing Associate. She has taken on a hybrid role supporting the Content/PR and Email Marketing departments.
- Grew up in South Philadelphia before moving to New Jersey in 2004
- Can usually be found at music festivals or concerts in the city
- Loves to travel so naturally her favorite part about Philadelphia is the airport
Alexandra McGinnSocial Media Director
Alexandra earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Editing, Writing and Media from Florida State University in 2017. She worked full time for the university’s student union for two years and led all marketing efforts as the union underwent a large-scale renovation. Fun fact: Alexandra is also a retired audio engineer after working for Club Downunder in Tallahassee, FL.
At SEOM, Alexandra manages the Social Media Department and executes paid and organic social media strategies to accomplish client goals.
- In the honeymoon period with seasons after living in Florida for 20 years
- Always trying new food in and around the city
- Accepts condolences for being a Mets fan
Matt MitchellSEO Specialist
Matt earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing after switching majors several times (four to be precise, but who’s counting?). After recognizing his passion for the internet, he joined SEOM as an intern, where his eyes were opened to all of the different aspects of digital marketing. After a few short months supporting various departments, he became a full-time team member, with a serious passion for learning all things SEO.
- Is a North Jersey native experiencing Philly culture
- Finally understands that NJ’s “Philly Cheesesteaks” are NOT Philly cheesesteaks
- Believes the I-95 road work will never end
Janine MonicoVice President
Janine joined SEOM in 2010 as Mark’s very first hire. She currently leads the PPC department, spending her days developing digital strategies that impact the bottom line. From keyword research to ad writing, landing page development and PLA setups, Janine is a true PPC geek.
Previously, Janine worked as a writer and project manager at a website design agency, where she developed an affinity for all things interactive.
- Is obsessed with the Philadelphia Flyers, despite the fact that they disappoint her year after year.
- Will take Steve’s Steaks over Pat’s or Geno’s any day.
- Thinks that NJ is a waste of a state, and that Philly should legally adopt South Jersey as its beach suburb.
Heath MorrisonSEO Associate
Heath MorrisonHeath earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Design from James Madison University in Virginia, where he enjoyed classes that revolved around digital marketing and SEO, especially when they involved data analysis and data visualization. This interest in digital marketing led Heath to a post-grad internship at SEOM, where he fell in love with the company culture and the emphasis on continued learning. Heath was hired full time following the completion of his internship.
- Is a hardcore Sixers and Eagles fan who yells at the TV as if the players can hear him
- Enjoys hiking in Ridley Creek State Park and visiting other natural attractions in his area
- Is a diehard Wawa customer, and has even bought merch from their website
Krista MoscoSEO Manager
After excelling as an intern at SEOM Interactive, Krista was hired as a full-time Digital Marketing Associate in 2017, and within a few years, advanced to SEO Specialist. In 2021, she was promoted to SEO Manager. Krista enjoys being in the mix of the fast-paced, high energy work environment! She earned her Bachelor’s degree from Cabrini University where she studied Marketing and Graphic Design.
- Enjoys visiting Spruce Street Harbor on summer nights.
- Has been to the Philadelphia Art Museum at least 8 times.
- Refuses to drive in the city, but is always willing to go along for the ride.
Debbie MozitisProprietor of Paychecks
With a background in finance and tax accounting, Debbie is the perfect fit to handle all of SEOM’s financial needs. Ranging from benefits to salary and taxes, Debbie’s day is never the same. With her trusty calculator by her side, Debbie can be counted upon to answer our tricky tax questions at a moment’s notice. She also supports our SEO efforts in any way she can.
- Believes Northeast Philadelphia should be considered its own suburb
- Stops at the Pretzel Factory every Sunday before Eagles games
- Lives exactly 99.9 miles from Ocean City, NJ
Kassadie NietoSocial Media Associate
Kassadie joined SEOM Interactive as a social media intern before being promoted to Social Media Associate. She is excited by the ever-changing nature of social media and the opportunity to use her passions for design and writing to help clients grow their audiences.
She earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Studio Art from Florida State University. During her time at FSU, she worked for the university’s event planning board, as both a PR & Marketing Assistant and Talent Buyer.
- Currently working remotely from Tallahassee, FL
- Has been to Philly only once, where the Institute of Contemporary Art was the highlight of the trip
- Taking advantage of the year-round Florida heat by maintaining a veggie and herb garden (tomatoes, eggplant, kale, and more!)
Victoria PetruchaSEO Specialist
Victoria brings 5 years of SEO experience to SEOM joining the team in 2020. After interning with the Philadelphia Flyers and CBS Radio while at Rowan University, she knew the marketing industry was for her. As a former athlete and sports enthusiast, she loves using her competitiveness for clients to outrank their competitors and showcase positive results.
- Big fan of riding the mechanical bull at Xfinity Live after a couple of drinks
- Prefers Jim’s Steaks over Pat’s and Geno’s
- Was born and raised in Central Jersey and can confirm that yes, it does exist
Melissa SaundersOffice Manager
After 2 years of being a stay-at-home mom, she decided to get back into the workforce. With over 10 years holding positions as an administrative and executive assistant, she effortlessly helps to manage Mark’s busy calendar. In addition to her extensive duties on all administrative tasks, she is also responsible for staff events, spirit days, and holiday parties. Melissa takes a great interest in creating a positive and healthy culture for the employees and for the company as a whole.
From her education in Political Science and Gender Studies and as a make-up artist, she has a wide range of interest and talent.
- Living in the Philly area for 9 years, she still considers herself a Jersey Girl.
- Patiently waiting to run into Bradley Cooper.
- Loves pumping her own gas.
Robert SpinradSenior SEO Manager
Robert joined the SEOM team in 2015 as an SEO Associate and is now one of our Senior SEO Managers. He enjoys working in SEO because of its constant evolution and need for continued education. “It keeps you on your toes and requires you to think outside the box – and I love it.” Working on projects across various industries allows Robert to get creative when it comes to planning and executing SEO strategies.
Outside of work, you can find him spending time with his wife and dog, traveling, making pizza & eating delicious food (feast your eyes @fromplatetomouth), and working on his serve and short game.
Robert earned his Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies and Production from Temple University’s School of Media and Communication.
- Finds something new to love about the city, no matter how many times he explores it.
- Thinks that Pizzeria Stella has the best pizza in Philadelphia.
- In The Process We Trust.
Richard ThanSEO Associate
During his time at Drexel, Rich did a co-op at SEOM where he grew fascinated with the world of digital marketing and its impact in today’s digital era. After his co-op came to an end, Rich stayed on with SEOM as an intern and then joined the team full-time as an SEO Associate. For Rich, it was SEOM’s environment that led him to stay beyond his internship and eventually as a full-time employee. “Everyone is very approachable for help and supports each other as if it were one big family.”
Outside of work, Rich enjoys driving around the city in his ’96 Miata, biking along the Schuylkill River Trail, and traveling to new places.
Rich recently earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with a minor in Management Information Systems from Drexel University.
- Sonny’s Famous Steaks is definitely where it’s at
- Is a car fanatic, and enjoys driving around the city in his ‘96 Mazda Miata
- Deeply despises the PPA (Philadelphia Parking Authority)
Alec UlisseSenior SEO Associate
Alec began his digital marketing career as a Content Writer for an agency while still in college, where he learned the basics of writing and publishing optimized web content. His success in achieving results as a content writer – and his fascination with the tools used to measure those results – led him to joining the SEO Department, where he managed dozens of pre-established SEO accounts while onboarding new clients on a regular basis.
Alec brings a passion for strategy, creativity, and results to the role of Senior SEO Associate. He graduated from Temple University’s Lew Klein College of Media & Communications in 2019 with a BA in Advertising.
- Enjoys long walks to the Art Museum
- Frequently visits Citizens Bank Park (when the Mets are playing)
- Boasts elite parallel parking skills
Lyndsay WilliamsBusiness Development Specialist
Lyndsay has over 20 years of industry experience from the top down, spanning both digital and traditional marketing, with creative direction and execution, business development, marketing strategy and account management all woven throughout. She also drives the sales and marketing for her family’s business, and understands the challenges facing today’s business owners.
At SEOM, her unique perspective on what it takes a business to achieve its goals brings value to conversations with new and prospective clients.
- Believes the Mann is the best outdoor venue for live music anywhere on the east coast.
- Says XIX is her favorite place for a late night drink with a view. And the painting of Billy Penn casually ice skating
over the fireplace is also a must-see.
- Enjoys wine slushies in a red solo cup and corn hole in the summer at Wycombe Vineyards.
Jessica YoungSenior SEO Associate
Jess started at SEOM as an intern in 2018 and shortly thereafter joined the team full-time as an SEO Associate. Since then, Jess has continued improving her SEO skills and was promoted to Senior SEO Associate in 2021. Jess enjoys working in SEO because “there is always something to do, whether it’s citation creation or something more in-depth like keyword research.” Jess works with her clients to customize their websites and boost their rankings.
Jess loves the workplace camaraderie at SEOM, especially how it feels like one big team that’s always willing to lend a helping hand to one another. Outside of work, you can find Jess catching up on her favorite TV shows, watching horror movies (Sinister is her favorite), playing with her dog, reading, and crafting.
- She loves the reptile house at the Philadelphia Zoo
- Stargazy’s pies changed her life
- Her favorite Philly area haunted attraction is Eastern State Penitentiary
Lauren ZumpanoVice President
Lauren applies her passion for digital marketing, operations, critical thinking, managing, and problem-solving as a Vice President at SEOM. Along with the leadership team, she works to create a culture of learning and inclusion while scaling SEOM’s vision across a diverse array of clients.
Lauren joined SEOM in 2011 as Mark’s second employee. In 10 years, she has helped the company grow from 3 employees to more than 40, balancing business in a fast growing digital agency while creating a people-centric company culture. Her goal is to deliver outstanding results for both clients and team members.
After graduating college, Lauren worked for a NJ public relations agency for two years, starting as an Account Associate and quickly working her way up to Account Manager. She then moved to Washington, D.C. to take on the role of Communications Manager for the NPR affiliate station. She moved back home to Philly, briefly contemplated law school, but fortunately decided to pursue digital marketing instead.
Lauren is a proud Temple University alum and also a proud member of the LGBTQ community. Outside of work, you’ll find her spending time with her family and friends, watching/playing sports, on her Peloton (LB: lalatheleo85), doing crossword puzzles, cooking, or eating chocolate chip cookies.
- Avid sports radio listener & diehard Philly sports fan
- Loves exploring her Fishtown neighborhood
- Thinks scrapple is gross; after all, who wants to eat a food with the words “scrap” and “crap” in it?!