The People Who Get the Job Done
Steve AxtSEO Specialist
Steve started his career in SEO in 2008, helping develop SEO strategies for both large and small businesses. He brought his skills to SEOM in 2016, enjoying the challenge of an industry that changes constantly. Steve works with clients to develop strategies to help increase their traffic, leads, and sales.
- Loves the Flyers
- Thinks the only way to order a cheesesteak is whiz wit
- Enjoys Wawa hoagies
Thomas BellSEO Associate
Tom joined the SEOM team in 2018 as an SEO Associate and was promoted to Senior SEO Associate in 2021. The unique set of challenges that each client brings encourages Tom to think creatively and allows him to “apply an analytical mindset to keep track of where my efforts are paying off.” His knack for technical SEO led him to take an interest in learning about ADA Accessibility and Core Web Vitals, and he has since become our resident expert.
Collaboration between different departments is what Tom loves most about working at SEOM. Outside of work you can find him teaching guitar at the Guitar Guild in Palmyra, NJ, playing video games, going to car shows & races, and doing all he can to never skip leg day.
Tom graduated from Temple University Fox School of Business in 2018 with a BBA in Marketing.
- Attended his first Eagles game at the Vet at age 5… and turned out just fine. Sort of.
- Prefers Jim’s Steaks, but believes that quality cheesesteaks exist most places in Philly that aren’t tourist traps
- Believes in a peaceful brotherhood between Philadelphia and his home state of New Jersey
Tyler BurgmannSEO Associate
Tyler earned his Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from The Pennsylvania State University. Tyler’s interest in the digital marketing landscape grew after holding various internships where he found he enjoyed the array of ways to go about promoting, advertising, and doing business online. He started at SEOM as an intern and was later brought on full-time to the SEO team.
Recommends you plan your day around avoiding I-95 rush hour traffic
Supports Wentzylvania all the way
Tried out for the Philadelphia Soul Arena Football Team and met Ron Jaworski there
Angelica BurtonSEO Associate
Angelica earned her Bachelor’s degree in communications from Thomas Edison State University in NJ. Prior to working at SEOM Interactive, she interned at Seer Interactive and gained experience by doing freelance work. Through that experience, Angelica developed a passion for creating both paid and organic digital strategies that deliver results.
- Always up for trips to Philly Breweries
- Enjoys eating Korean BBQ in Chinatown
- Loves walking around Spruce Street Harbor Park
Nick ConnorsSocial Media Associate
Nick has managed digital marketing for clients in a number of industries including life sciences, travel, and higher education. He fell in love with social media marketing and utilizes that passion in his role as a Social Media Associate to help clients meet their goals through paid and organic social media strategies.
Nick graduated from Saint Joseph’s University with a degree in Marketing in 2018.
Is a die-hard Eagles fan
Chooses Steve’s Prince of Steaks as his favorite cheesesteak
- Thinks Boathouse Row is the best view in the city
Mackenzie CronceSEO Specialist
Mackenzie earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Organization and Management Studies, with a focus in Business, from Gettysburg College. While conducting research for her professors, she developed a passion for analytics which – combined with a lifelong love of the digital world – made a career in digital analytics the perfect fit. After graduating college in only three years, Mackenzie was eager to continue the fast-pace and jump right in to a full-time position at SEOM Interactive.
- Indulging in the guacamole and ambiance at El Vez
- Hanging out in the hammocks at Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Stocking up on Claritin before The Philadelphia Flower Show
Katy DonovanSEO Specialist
Katy earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in English with a minor in Communications. Her prior experience in the fields of Public Relations and Marketing lead her to SEOM, where she works as an SEO Associate.
- The culture & history of the city but wishes philly had its own beach.
- Thinks soft pretzels & Rita’s water ice are an essential part of any diet.
- Is in denial that Cole Hamels is no longer on the Phillies.
Andy EvankoSenior PPC Specialist
Andy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Penn State University and quickly began selling marketing services, such as phone book ads, magazine ads, SEO and Paid Search. Andy developed a passion for paid search and never looked back
- Enjoys biking and walking on the Schuylkill River Trail / Kelly Drive
- Enjoys nice day at Frankford Hall Beer Garden
- Loves BB&T Pavilion for Summer Concerts.
Jamie FergusonSEO Associate
Jamie earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Rutgers University — New Brunswick, where she quickly developed a passion for digital marketing. Her previous experience in the fields of Digital Marketing led her to SEOM in 2020, where she works as an SEO Associate.
- Loves going to shows and thinks Ticketmaster fees are the bane of her existence
- Spends a little too much time hiking the trails at Wissahickon Valley Park
- Is probably craving a basket of cheesy tots from Tattooed Moms
Manny FerreiraSEO Associate
Emanuel aka Manny is a South Jersey native who currently resides in Bucks County, PA. He earned an Associates Degree in Video Game Design & Development from Camden County Community College.
He joins SEOM with three years of SEO experience and a growing passion to work in the digital marketing industry.
- Grew up in the TLA, Electric Factory, and other venues throughout Philly
- Keeps up with the Philadelphia Fusion and no other sports teams
- Tries to find any excuse to get bubble tea in Chinatown
Danielle ForteSenior Content & PR Manager
As our Senior Content & PR Manager, Danielle uses her public relations background to produce fresh content and create enticing PR and marketing campaigns for our diverse group of clients. Whether she’s writing an on-site blog, updating a client’s website copy, or pitching a story to the media, Danielle gets our clients noticed by their audiences through her tactical writing skills and creative thinking. She believes that in order to effectively create a message, you need to put yourself in the shoes of the person receiving it.
Danielle has been with us since 2015 and loves the work-life balance that SEOM offers. Outside of work, you can find her at a concert (probably Jonas Brothers because Joe), on a beach, reading, or reading on the beach.
Danielle earned her Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations from Penn State University.
- Discovered Chase Utley before he was a starter so is clearly his true number one fan.
- Dreams about eating at every restaurant in the city at least once.
- Is convinced you could be anywhere in the world and find a Philly connection.
Lauren FriedmanSEO Manager
Lauren joined SEOM as an intern in 2016 and was hired full-time as an SEO Associate following her graduation from Temple University the following year. Lauren’s passion for implementing strategies to help her clients succeed was evident early on, as she was promoted to SEO Specialist and then to SEO Manager in 2021. Lauren enjoys the fact that the SEO industry is always evolving, and that she needs to continuously adapt to changes within the industry in order to better serve her clients. She also loves the innovative and collaborative environment that SEOM provides.
When she’s not at work, you’ll find Lauren at a local park, relaxing by her garden, or planning her next trip. Lauren loves to travel and usually plans trips around long holiday weekends.
- Visiting the rare and endangered animals at the Philadelphia Zoo
- Strolling through the endless aisles of restaurants and bakeries at Reading Terminal Market
- Eating Chickie’s & Pete’s crab fries at Flyers Games
Janelle GeorgeSEO Associate
Prior to joining SEOM as an SEO Associate, Janelle worked as a digital consultant for a small B2B digital marketing agency, where she dove full-time into the world of SEM/SEO. This role inspired her to understand technology and data management on an “intimate” level in order to improve marketing processes; as a result, she began master’s studies in Information Systems and expects to graduate in 2022. Janelle really enjoys the data-driven and technical aspects of SEO.
She earned a B.S. in Marketing from Rider University, and an A.S. in Business Admin. from Ocean County College. When she’s not in the office, you can typically find her outdoors hiking, biking, and taking photos.
- Loves attending annual cheesesteak festivals at the philly sports complex (been to three so far)
- Has attended at least one regular season game for all major Philly sports teams (still need to get to a Flyers game)
- Collects Eagles swag, including a 3ft x 5ft Eagles banner flag, three pairs of midnight green socks, two Eagles jerseys, two Eagles caps, Eagles Ear Buds and a Foam Finger plush.
Kevin GleasonDirector of SEO
After university, Kevin decided to take his talents to South Korea. Lost in a sea of blogs about the lives of other Westerners in Asia, he had his first exposure to SEO and was hooked. Kevin enjoys helping clients navigate through the Google landscape and seeing positive changes in the search results.
Kevin earned his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Rutgers University—New Brunswick, and could destroy you with psychological power if he chooses.
- Moved backed to Philadelphia after a brief 20+ year stint in New Jersey.
- Insists the Sixers shameless tanking strategy will pay off in the long run.
- Is fluent in the Korean Language (별로 조금만).
- Moved backed to Philadelphia after a brief 20+ year stint in New Jersey.
Devonte GrantSenior SEO Associate
Born & Raised in Philadelphia, Devonte is a graduate of Temple University with a BBA in Marketing. Devonte has experience applying his digital marketing skills working in higher education, arts, non-profit, healthcare, and music industries, to name a few. Well rounded in SEO, Social Media, Paid Ads, and Analytics, Devonte loves learning and growing with the team at SEOM Interactive.
- Is a huge fan of compelling storytelling through art.
- Is a sneakerhead (favorite sneaker is the Nike Air Force 1).
- Believes Rustica’s in Northern Liberty is the best pizza in Philadelphia.
Rachael GreenePPC Associate
Rachael earned her Bachelor’s degree in public relations from Temple University, with a minor in digital media engagement. After participating in the Google Online Marketing Challenge, she developed a passion for paid search strategies. As a member of the PPC department, Rachael helps develop paid search campaigns by conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and analyzing data.
- Tailgates at every Temple football game even at 9 a.m.
- Believes Chubby’s has the best cheesesteaks because there are no tourists.
- Is always down for a walk down Broad Street after an Eagles Super Bowl win.
Brian HenningerSenior SEO Specialist
Brian earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication in Broadcasting, with a minor in Graphic Communications from Millersville University. While working at a web design agency, Brian developed a passion for digital marketing. As an SEO Specialist, he brings his experience for digital marketing, communications, social media and graphics/photography.
- Visiting the TLA and the Electric Factory to see Motion City Soundtrack (he’s seen them 30 times).
- Jim’s Steaks. Get extra Whiz.
- Hockey. Specifically, the Philadelphia Flyers, although he’s not ashamed to admit his love for the Chicago Blackhawks, too.
Noah HorasSEO Associate
Noah earned his bachelor’s degree in advertising from Temple University. Through various internships, he discovered his love for digital marketing and hasn’t looked back since. He uses his passion to help clients create the most efficient websites they can, and supports the SEO team’s strategies.
- Feels bad that not everyone gets to experience the wonders of water ice.
- Found his love for Philly sports in college, despite growing up in the area.
- Enjoys jogging on the Schuylkill in the evening.
Teeny HoudiniO-fish-al SEOM Mascot
When Teeny Houdini heard about this fin-tastic oppor-tuna-ty, he was hooked! He was schooled in SEO click bait at the University of Atlantis and has been swimming along nicely ever since. Is Teeny ready to seas the day? You Betta believe it!
- Fishtown native
- Favorite “wooder” ice flavor: Swedish Fish
- Loves Chickie’s crab fries
Chris ImprianoSEO Specialist
Chris was a marketing major who received his Bachelor’s degree from Temple University. He worked in the imports/logistics industry before discovering the wonderful world of digital marketing. He spent much of his free time learning about the industry and volunteered at an electric company to gain experience. That passion for the industry makes him a natural fit for the team at SEOM Interactive.
- Loves the Eagles, even though he thinks the team song is a bit cheesy
- Will never turn down a good soft pretzel (loves him some Philly Pretzel Factory)
- Currently on a mission to find the tastiest burger in Philly
Michael JohnsonSEO Specialist
Michael graduated from Rowan University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising with a minor in Graphic Design. He brings his love of numbers and analytics to the SEO team. Michael enjoys multitasking, working at a high pace, and facing new challenges.
- Philadelphia Flyers. Especially Ivan Provorov and Sean Couturier. Looking forward to when the current prospects join the team in the next two seasons.
- Food in Chinatown. T-Swirl Crepes and Terakawa Ramen are the go to.
- Chickie’s and Petes crab fries
Lyndsie JonesSenior SEO Manager
Lyndsie received her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston. She became an intern with SEOM after her triumphant return to Pennsylvania, and was hired as a full-time SEO Specialist within a few months. Lyndsie has a passion for the fast-paced and ever changing world that is digital marketing, and enjoys engaging with clients to help them achieve results.
- Swears Phillip’s in South Philly has the best cheesesteaks.
- Favorite summer treat is a Rita’s gelati with mango water ice.
- Endured criticism from Texans for saying water (wooder) properly.
Mark Kennedy spent seven years trading on the floor of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. After earning his MBA from La Salle University and passing his certified financial analyst exam, Mark entered the world of internet marketing. His financial background drives him to focus on his clients’ ROI. Mark throws himself into the results of each project, analyzing search engine data and assessing the impact each strategy has on our clients’ businesses.
- Believes Randall Cunningham should be in the hall of fame, at least as a punter.
- Understands that scrapple is an acquired taste.
- Is a closet Jersey Shore fanatic
Reena MabolisDigital Marketing Associate
Reena MabolisReena earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Rutgers University. Her experience in blogging, content creation, and email marketing led her to join SEOM Interactive as a Digital Marketing Associate. She has taken on a hybrid role supporting the Content/PR and Email Marketing departments.
- Grew up in South Philadelphia before moving to New Jersey in 2004
- Can usually be found at music festivals or concerts in the city
- Loves to travel so naturally her favorite part about Philadelphia is the airport
Alexandra McGinnSocial Media Manager
Alexandra earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Editing, Writing and Media from Florida State University in 2017. She worked full time for the university’s student union for two years and led all marketing efforts as the union underwent a large-scale renovation. Fun fact: Alexandra is also a retired audio engineer after working for Club Downunder in Tallahassee, FL.
At SEOM, Alexandra manages the Social Media Department and executes paid and organic social media strategies to accomplish client goals.
- In the honeymoon period with seasons after living in Florida for 20 years
- Always trying new food in and around the city
- Accepts condolences for being a Mets fan
Matt MitchellSEO Specialist
Matt earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing after switching majors several times (four to be precise, but who’s counting?). After recognizing his passion for the internet, he joined SEOM as an intern, where his eyes were opened to all of the different aspects of digital marketing. After a few short months supporting various departments, he became a full-time team member, with a serious passion for learning all things SEO.
- Is a North Jersey native experiencing Philly culture
- Finally understands that NJ’s “Philly Cheesesteaks” are NOT Philly cheesesteaks
- Believes the I-95 road work will never end
Janine MonicoVice President
Janine joined SEOM in 2010 as Mark’s very first hire. She currently leads the PPC department, spending her days developing digital strategies that impact the bottom line. From keyword research to ad writing, landing page development and PLA setups, Janine is a true PPC geek.
Previously, Janine worked as a writer and project manager at a website design agency, where she developed an affinity for all things interactive.
- Is obsessed with the Philadelphia Flyers, despite the fact that they disappoint her year after year.
- Will take Steve’s Steaks over Pat’s or Geno’s any day.
- Thinks that NJ is a waste of a state, and that Philly should legally adopt South Jersey as its beach suburb.
Heath MorrisonSEO Associate
Heath MorrisonHeath earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Design from James Madison University in Virginia, where he enjoyed classes that revolved around digital marketing and SEO, especially when they involved data analysis and data visualization. This interest in digital marketing led Heath to a post-grad internship at SEOM, where he fell in love with the company culture and the emphasis on continued learning. Heath was hired full time following the completion of his internship.
- Is a hardcore Sixers and Eagles fan who yells at the TV as if the players can hear him
- Enjoys hiking in Ridley Creek State Park and visiting other natural attractions in his area
- Is a diehard Wawa customer, and has even bought merch from their website
Krista MoscoSEO Manager
After excelling as an intern at SEOM Interactive, Krista was hired as a full-time Digital Marketing Associate in 2017, and within a few years, advanced to SEO Specialist. In 2021, she was promoted to SEO Manager. Krista enjoys being in the mix of the fast-paced, high energy work environment! She earned her Bachelor’s degree from Cabrini University where she studied Marketing and Graphic Design.
- Enjoys visiting Spruce Street Harbor on summer nights.
- Has been to the Philadelphia Art Museum at least 8 times.
- Refuses to drive in the city, but is always willing to go along for the ride.
Debbie MozitisProprietor of Paychecks
With a background in finance and tax accounting, Debbie is the perfect fit to handle all of SEOM’s financial needs. Ranging from benefits to salary and taxes, Debbie’s day is never the same. With her trusty calculator by her side, Debbie can be counted upon to answer our tricky tax questions at a moment’s notice. She also supports our SEO efforts in any way she can.
- Believes Northeast Philadelphia should be considered its own suburb
- Stops at the Pretzel Factory every Sunday before Eagles games
- Lives exactly 99.9 miles from Ocean City, NJ
Kassadie NietoSocial Media Associate
Kassadie joined SEOM Interactive as a social media intern before being promoted to Social Media Associate. She is excited by the ever-changing nature of social media and the opportunity to use her passions for design and writing to help clients grow their audiences.
She earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Studio Art from Florida State University. During her time at FSU, she worked for the university’s event planning board, as both a PR & Marketing Assistant and Talent Buyer.
- Currently working remotely from Tallahassee, FL
- Has been to Philly only once, where the Institute of Contemporary Art was the highlight of the trip
- Taking advantage of the year-round Florida heat by maintaining a veggie and herb garden (tomatoes, eggplant, kale, and more!)
Victoria PetruchaSEO Specialist
Victoria brings 5 years of SEO experience to SEOM joining the team in 2020. After interning with the Philadelphia Flyers and CBS Radio while at Rowan University, she knew the marketing industry was for her. As a former athlete and sports enthusiast, she loves using her competitiveness for clients to outrank their competitors and showcase positive results.
- Big fan of riding the mechanical bull at Xfinity Live after a couple of drinks
- Prefers Jim’s Steaks over Pat’s and Geno’s
- Was born and raised in Central Jersey and can confirm that yes, it does exist
Melissa SaundersOffice Manager
After 2 years of being a stay-at-home mom, she decided to get back into the workforce. With over 10 years holding positions as an administrative and executive assistant, she effortlessly helps to manage Mark’s busy calendar. In addition to her extensive duties on all administrative tasks, she is also responsible for staff events, spirit days, and holiday parties. Melissa takes a great interest in creating a positive and healthy culture for the employees and for the company as a whole.
From her education in Political Science and Gender Studies and as a make-up artist, she has a wide range of interest and talent.
- Living in the Philly area for 9 years, she still considers herself a Jersey Girl.
- Patiently waiting to run into Bradley Cooper.
- Loves pumping her own gas.
Ian SimmonsSocial Media Specialist
Ian earned his Bachelor’s degree in Advertising from Rowan University’s College of Communications & Creative Arts. He worked as Creative Director for his university’s AAF team and also gained experience in digital marketing as a social media intern.
At SEOM, he works as a Social Media Specialist, implementing paid advertising strategies across social channels to meet our clients’ goals.
- Loves to occupy the Street Fighter 2 cabinet at Barcade.
- Heffe Tacos in Fishtown is his first choice for burritos (the Fat Man is always a favorite)
- Big fan of all the venues in the city and spends a decent amount of time attending shows
Robert SpinradSenior SEO Manager
Robert joined the SEOM team in 2015 as an SEO Associate, bringing prior experience in communications, social media and creative writing to the table. In 2021, he was promoted to Senior SEO Manager, where he continues to help clients plan and execute SEO strategies. He enjoys working in SEO because of its constant evolution and need for continued education. “It keeps you on your toes and requires you to think outside the box – and I love it.”
Rob earned his Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies and Production from Temple University’s School of Media and Communication. Outside of work, you can find him spending time with his wife and dog, traveling, making pizza & eating other delicious food (and sharing it on Instagram @fromplatetomouth), working on his serve and short game, and rooting for the Sixers.
- Finds something new to love about the city, no matter how many times he explores it.
- Thinks that Pizzeria Stella has the best pizza in Philadelphia.
- In The Process We Trust.
Anna TaglialatelaPPC Specialist
A recent graduate of Temple University’s Klein College of Media and Communication, Anna earned her bachelor’s degree in Public Relations with a minor in Digital Media Engagement. Anna’s internships and coursework exposed her to digital advertising, and after enrolling in a course focused specifically on paid search, she immediately wanted to develop her skills. With her communications background, Anna supports the PPC department by writing ads, conducting keyword research, and staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Lives for $1 Taco Night at Loco Pez
- Served as a Tour Guide for Lincoln Financial Field, home of The Philadelphia Eagles
- Is a Process Truster
Madison TaylorSEO Associate
Madison is an SEO Associate who joined our team after earning her Bachelor’s degree in Advertising from Temple University. While in school, she completed three digital marketing internships, and quickly developed a passion for agency life and SEO. Madison enjoys combining her creative and analytical skills in developing and executing SEO strategies, as well as reading and learning about new SEO trends.
- Says Belmont Plateau is one of her favorite park spots in Philly
- Is a big fan of soccer, especially the Philadelphia Union and Women’s National Team
- Looks forward to The Philadelphia Flower Show every year
Alec UlisseSenior SEO Associate
Alec began his digital marketing career as a Content Writer for an agency while still in college, where he learned the basics of writing and publishing optimized web content. His success in achieving results as a content writer – and his fascination with the tools used to measure those results – led him to joining the SEO Department, where he managed dozens of pre-established SEO accounts while onboarding new clients on a regular basis.
Alec brings a passion for strategy, creativity, and results to the role of Senior SEO Associate. He graduated from Temple University’s Lew Klein College of Media & Communications in 2019 with a BA in Advertising.
- Enjoys long walks to the Art Museum
- Frequently visits Citizens Bank Park (when the Mets are playing)
- Boasts elite parallel parking skills
Lyndsay WilliamsBusiness Development Specialist
Lyndsay has over 20 years of industry experience from the top down, spanning both digital and traditional marketing, with creative direction and execution, business development, marketing strategy and account management all woven throughout. She also drives the sales and marketing for her family’s business, and understands the challenges facing today’s business owners.
At SEOM, her unique perspective on what it takes a business to achieve its goals brings value to conversations with new and prospective clients.
- Believes the Mann is the best outdoor venue for live music anywhere on the east coast.
- Says XIX is her favorite place for a late night drink with a view. And the painting of Billy Penn casually ice skating
over the fireplace is also a must-see.
- Enjoys wine slushies in a red solo cup and corn hole in the summer at Wycombe Vineyards.
Jessica YoungSenior SEO Associate
Jess started at SEOM as an intern in 2018 and shortly thereafter joined the team full-time as an SEO Associate. Since then, Jess has continued improving her SEO skills and was promoted to Senior SEO Associate in 2021. Jess enjoys working in SEO because “there is always something to do, whether it’s citation creation or something more in-depth like keyword research.” Jess works with her clients to customize their websites and boost their rankings.
Jess loves the workplace camaraderie at SEOM, especially how it feels like one big team that’s always willing to lend a helping hand to one another. Outside of work, you can find Jess catching up on her favorite TV shows, watching horror movies (Sinister is her favorite), playing with her dog, reading, and crafting.
- She loves the reptile house at the Philadelphia Zoo
- Stargazy’s pies changed her life
- Her favorite Philly area haunted attraction is Eastern State Penitentiary
Lauren ZumpanoVice President
Lauren applies her passion for digital marketing, operations, critical thinking, managing, and problem-solving as a Vice President at SEOM. Along with the leadership team, she works to create a culture of learning and inclusion while scaling SEOM’s vision across a diverse array of clients.
Lauren joined SEOM in 2011 as Mark’s second employee. In 10 years, she has helped the company grow from 3 employees to more than 40, balancing business in a fast growing digital agency while creating a people-centric company culture. Her goal is to deliver outstanding results for both clients and team members.
After graduating college, Lauren worked for a NJ public relations agency for two years, starting as an Account Associate and quickly working her way up to Account Manager. She then moved to Washington, D.C. to take on the role of Communications Manager for the NPR affiliate station. She moved back home to Philly, briefly contemplated law school, but fortunately decided to pursue digital marketing instead.
Lauren is a proud Temple University alum and also a proud member of the LGBTQ community. Outside of work, you’ll find her spending time with her family and friends, watching/playing sports, on her Peloton (LB: lalatheleo85), doing crossword puzzles, cooking, or eating chocolate chip cookies.
- Avid sports radio listener & diehard Philly sports fan
- Loves exploring her Fishtown neighborhood
- Thinks scrapple is gross; after all, who wants to eat a food with the words “scrap” and “crap” in it?!