The People Who Get the Job Done
Lauren AndersonDirector of Content
Lauren is the Director of Content at SEOM Interactive. She is a savvy copywriter on a mission to create insightful and imaginative content for all of SEOM’s clients. Her background in search engine optimization (SEO) allows her to analyze a piece of content before, during and after it’s created. Having written for a number of respected publications in a variety of industries, there isn’t a topic Lauren can’t cover.
Lauren earned her Bachelor’s degree in Entertainment and Arts Management from Drexel University. When she’s not crafting content, she’s working on her memoir or planning another vacation.
- Proud resident of Somerton.
- Prefers the Jersey Shore.
- Loathes the parking situation in Center City, but accepts the challenge of the ol’ parallel park
Thomas BellSEO Associate
Tom graduated from Temple University Fox School of Business in 2018 with a BBA in Marketing. A series of internships took him through many different facets of the digital marketing world before he landed in his role at SEOM, where the fun workplace culture and diverse array of clients make him feel right at home.
- Attended his first Eagles game at the Vet at age 5… and turned out just fine. Sort of.
- Prefers Jim’s Steaks, but believes that quality cheesesteaks exist most places in Philly that aren’t tourist traps
- Believes in a peaceful brotherhood between Philadelphia and his home state of New Jersey
Steve AxtSEO Specialist
Steve started his career in SEO in 2008, helping develop SEO strategies for both large and small businesses. He brought his skills to SEOM in 2016, enjoying the challenge of an industry that changes constantly. Steve works with clients to develop strategies to help increase their traffic, leads, and sales.
- Loves the Flyers
- Thinks the only way to order a cheesesteak is whiz wit
- Enjoys Wawa hoagies
Marisa BlackwellSEO Associate
Marisa earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies and Production with a minor in Public Relations from the Temple University Klein College of Media and Communication. After interning at various advertising agencies in the city working on account management, media relations, and social media, she found her true calling in digital marketing where she combines her love for copywriting with the analytical side of SEO.
- Can be found with a Philly Style Bagel in in one hand and an Elixr coffee in the other
- Is on a mission to try all the local beers in the city
- Loves the Philadelphia music scene and attending shows on the reg
Matt CherepanyaDirector of Business Development
Matt has several years of experience in the pharmaceutical and medical products industries. Realizing he had a passion for small business and gravitated towards marketing, he joined SEOM Interactive as sales manager so that he could better help small businesses grow through search engine strategies.
- Thinks Green Eggs has the BEST brunch in the city
- Loves how easy and cheap it is to drive in and out of the city unlike NYC
- Will always be loyal to my sports team: Giants, Devils, Nets and Mets (even though they all currently suck)
Mackenzie CronceDigital Marketing Associate
Mackenzie earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Organization and Management Studies, with a focus in Business, from Gettysburg College. While conducting research for her professors, she developed a passion for analytics which – combined with a lifelong love of the digital world – made a career in digital analytics the perfect fit. After graduating college in only three years, Mackenzie was eager to continue the fast-pace and jump right in to a full-time position at SEOM Interactive.
- Indulging in the guacamole and ambiance at El Vez
- Hanging out in the hammocks at Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Stocking up on Claritin before The Philadelphia Flower Show
Katy DonovanSEO Specialist
Katy earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Holy Family University in English with a minor in Communications. Her prior experience in the fields of Public Relations and Marketing lead her to SEOM, where she works as an SEO Associate.
- The culture & history of the city but wishes philly had its own beach.
- Thinks soft pretzels & Rita’s water ice are an essential part of any diet.
- Is in denial that Cole Hamels is no longer on the Phillies.
Andy EvankoPPC Specialist
Andy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Penn State University and quickly began selling marketing services, such as phone book ads, magazine ads, SEO and Paid Search. Andy developed a passion for paid search and never looked back
- Enjoys biking and walking on the Schuylkill River Trail / Kelly Drive
- Enjoys nice day at Frankford Hall Beer Garden
- Loves BB&T Pavilion for Summer Concerts.
Eric FlemingSEO Associate
Eric earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Rider University. Shorty after he graduated, the finance market was so worried about Eric joining that it entered a recession not seen in many years. So Eric turned to the world of digital marketing, where he developed a passion for SEO. He spends his time following the latest SEO trends so he can help clients to develop strategies to help increase their traffic, leads and sales.
- Will only eat cheesesteaks from Dalessandro’s
- Wants to attend college basketball games at every arena in the area
- Loves seeing shows and concerts around the city
Danielle FortePR Specialist
Danielle uses her public relations background to create enticing PR and marketing campaigns for our diverse group of clients and has a knack for pairing a story with the right reporter. With prior experience in the sports industry and agency settings, Danielle gets our clients noticed by the media and their audience through her tactical writing skills and creative thinking. She believes that in order to effectively create a message, you need to put yourself in the shoes of the person receiving it.
Danielle earned her Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations from Penn State University.
- Discovered Chase Utley before he was a starter so is clearly his true number one fan.
- Dreams about eating at every restaurant in the city at least once.
- Is convinced you could be anywhere in the world and find a Philly connection.
Lauren FriesSEO Specialist
Lauren earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Temple University. Prior to working at SEOM Interactive, she gained digital marketing knowledge as an intern at Temple University’s School of Podiatric Medicine. During her senior year in college, she interned at SEOM Interactive and was hired full time following her graduation.
- Visiting the rare and endangered animals at the Philadelphia Zoo
- Strolling through the endless aisles of restaurants and bakeries at Reading Terminal Market
- Eating Chickie’s & Pete’s crab fries at Flyers Games
Kevin GleasonDirector of SEO
After university, Kevin decided to take his talents to South Korea. Lost in a sea of blogs about the lives of other Westerners in Asia, he had his first exposure to SEO and was hooked. Kevin enjoys helping clients navigate through the Google landscape and seeing positive changes in the search results.
Kevin earned his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Rutgers University—New Brunswick, and could destroy you with psychological power if he chooses.
- Moved backed to Philadelphia after a brief 20+ year stint in New Jersey.
- Insists the Sixers shameless tanking strategy will pay off in the long run.
- Is fluent in the Korean Language (별로 조금만).
- Moved backed to Philadelphia after a brief 20+ year stint in New Jersey.
Brian HenningerSEO & Email Marketing Specialist
Brian earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication in Broadcasting, with a minor in Graphic Communications from Millersville University. While working at a web design agency, Brian developed a passion for digital marketing. As an SEO Specialist, he brings his experience for digital marketing, communications, social media and graphics/photography.
- Visiting the TLA and the Electric Factory to see Motion City Soundtrack (he’s seen them 30 times).
- Jim’s Steaks. Get extra Whiz.
- Hockey. Specifically, the Philadelphia Flyers, although he’s not ashamed to admit his love for the Chicago Blackhawks, too.
Ryan HunkinsPPC Associate
Ryan earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Rutger’s University, where he discovered his interest in Paid Search during a Digital Marketing Strategies course. At SEOM, Ryan brings enthusiasm to the PPC team, tackling tasks like keyword research, ad writing, strategic bid adjustments, and campaign optimizations to generate results for clients.
- Believes Philly has, by far, the best fan-base in sports.
- Enjoys all the local breweries that Philly has to offer.
- Loves Insomnia Cookie, because who doesn’t want cookies at 2 in the morning?
Chris ImprianoSEO Specialist
Chris was a marketing major who received his Bachelor’s degree from Temple University. He worked in the imports/logistics industry before discovering the wonderful world of digital marketing. He spent much of his free time learning about the industry and volunteered at an electric company to gain experience. That passion for the industry makes him a natural fit for the team at SEOM Interactive.
- Loves the Eagles, even though he thinks the team song is a bit cheesy
- Will never turn down a good soft pretzel (loves him some Philly Pretzel Factory)
- Currently on a mission to find the tastiest burger in Philly
Michael JohnsonSEO Associate
Michael graduated from Rowan University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising with a minor in Graphic Design. He brings his love of numbers and analytics to the SEO team. Michael enjoys multitasking, working at a high pace, and facing new challenges.
- Philadelphia Flyers. Especially Ivan Provorov and Sean Couturier. Looking forward to when the current prospects join the team in the next two seasons.
- Food in Chinatown. T-Swirl Crepes and Terakawa Ramen are the go to.
- Chickie’s and Petes crab fries
Lyndsie JonesSEO Manager
Lyndsie received her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston. She became an intern with SEOM after her triumphant return to Pennsylvania, and was hired as a full-time SEO Specialist within a few months. Lyndsie has a passion for the fast-paced and ever changing world that is digital marketing, and enjoys engaging with clients to help them achieve results.
- Swears Phillip’s in South Philly has the best cheesesteaks.
- Favorite summer treat is a Rita’s gelati with mango water ice.
- Endured criticism from Texans for saying water (wooder) properly.
Mark Kennedy spent seven years trading on the floor of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. After earning his MBA from La Salle University and passing his certified financial analyst exam, Mark entered the world of internet marketing. His financial background drives him to focus on his clients’ ROI. Mark throws himself into the results of each project, analyzing search engine data and assessing the impact each strategy has on our clients’ businesses.
- Believes Randall Cunningham should be in the hall of fame, at least as a punter.
- Understands that scrapple is an acquired taste.
- Is a closet Jersey Shore fanatic
Matt MitchellSEO Associate
Matt earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing after switching majors several times (four to be precise, but who’s counting?). After recognizing his passion for the internet, he joined SEOM as an intern, where his eyes were opened to all of the different aspects of digital marketing. After a few short months supporting various departments, he became a full-time team member, with a serious passion for learning all things SEO.
- Is a North Jersey native experiencing Philly culture
- Finally understands that NJ’s “Philly Cheesesteaks” are NOT Philly cheesesteaks
- Believes the I-95 road work will never end
Janine MonicoVice President
Janine joined SEOM in 2010 as Mark’s very first hire. She currently leads the PPC department, spending her days developing digital strategies that impact the bottom line. From keyword research to ad writing, landing page development and PLA setups, Janine is a true PPC geek.
Previously, Janine worked as a writer and project manager at a website design agency, where she developed an affinity for all things interactive.
- Is obsessed with the Philadelphia Flyers, despite the fact that they disappoint her year after year.
- Will take Steve’s Steaks over Pat’s or Geno’s any day.
- Thinks that NJ is a waste of a state, and that Philly should legally adopt South Jersey as its beach suburb.
Krista MoscoDigital Marketing Associate
Krista earned her Bachelor’s degree from Cabrini University where she studied Marketing and Graphic Design. After working as an intern at SEOM Interactive, she developed an interest for digital marketing and was soon hired as a full-time Digital Marketing Associate. Krista enjoys being in the mix of the fast-paced, high energy work environment!
- Enjoys visiting Spruce Street Harbor on summer nights.
- Has been to the Philadelphia Art Museum at least 8 times.
- Refuses to drive in the city, but is always willing to go along for the ride.
Debbie MozitisProprietor of Paychecks
With a background in finance and tax accounting, Debbie is the perfect fit to handle all of SEOM’s financial needs. Ranging from benefits to salary and taxes, Debbie’s day is never the same. With her trusty calculator by her side, Debbie can be counted upon to answer our tricky tax questions at a moment’s notice. She also supports our SEO efforts in any way she can.
- Believes Northeast Philadelphia should be considered its own suburb
- Stops at the Pretzel Factory every Sunday before Eagles games
- Lives exactly 99.9 miles from Ocean City, NJ
Sara MurphySEO Associate
Sara earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Copywriting from the Temple University Klein College of Media and Communication. After discovering the demand for content and optimization in the digital field, Sara decided to continue down a path as a digital marketer. During her time as a student, she spent two years interning in a variety digital marketing positions, and after graduating, making digital marketing a full time career was the obvious next step!
- Has a golden retriever named after Harry Kalas
- Loves the music scene and venues in Philly
- Thinks you shouldn’t knock a vegan cheesesteak until you try it (Seriously- Blackbird Pizzeria has the best one)
Andy NguyenSEO Associate
While working in sales, Andy saw the huge demand for digital marketing. He dove into SEO initially with freelance clients before bringing his skills to SEOM. Andy really enjoys the fast pace of the industry and keeping up-to-date with the dynamic of the SEO landscape particularly with trends, changing algorithms, and ranking factors.
- Only orders cheesesteaks from Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- Enjoys food in Chinatown, especially spicy ramen noodles
- Loves seeing shows at the Kimmel Center and around the city
Jessica RatnerSocial Media Specialist
Jessica earned her Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Bucknell University. While working as a marketing intern, she developed a passion for digital marketing and analytics. As a Social Media Manager at SEOM Interactive, Jessica believes that businesses can benefit extensively from a well-developed social media strategy, and enjoys working with clients on a daily basis to create and implement these campaigns.
- Believes Pat’s & Geno’s are overrated, and the real cheesesteak MVP is Tony Luke’s
- Can be found frequenting the Franklin Institute and the Art Museum
- No matter who actually has the job, Glenn ‘Hurricane’ Schwartz will always be the ONLY chief meteorologist I’ll trust
Melanie RickusDirector of PR
After working in communications and event planning, Melanie decided to focus fully on public relations. Using her communications background, Melanie develops plans for building relationships between our clients and their audiences. Melanie is passionate about writing and researching ways to gain media attention through press releases, pitches, and blog posts.
Melanie earned her Bachelor’s degree from University of Pittsburgh in Communication and her Master’s degree in Professional & Business Communication from La Salle University. Connect on LinkedIn.
- Wore Philly sports gear around Pittsburgh for four years with much pride and no fear.
- Admits that soft pretzels are the bane of her existence.
- Wrote a children’s book and is patiently waiting for her big break from the publishing world.
- Wore Philly sports gear around Pittsburgh for four years with much pride and no fear.
Justin RussellSEO Associate
Justin is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s University with a double degree in Digital Media Studies and English with a minor in Advertising. He has been building websites since high school and loves to help clients make their business’ web presence an extension of their personality and character traits.
- Has been a process truster since before it was cool.
- Loves to park on the Art Museum steps in the middle of winter.
- Was briefly the official Wells Fargo Center tour guide.
Melissa SaundersOffice Manager
After 2 years of being a stay-at-home mom, she decided to get back into the workforce. With over 10 years holding positions as an administrative and executive assistant, she effortlessly helps to manage Mark’s busy calendar. In addition to her extensive duties on all administrative tasks, she is also responsible for staff events, spirit days, and holiday parties. Melissa takes a great interest in creating a positive and healthy culture for the employees and for the company as a whole.
From her education in Political Science and Gender Studies and as a make-up artist, she has a wide range of interest and talent.
- Living in the Philly area for 9 years, she still considers herself a Jersey Girl.
- Patiently waiting to run into Bradley Cooper.
- Loves pumping her own gas.
Zach SchwartzSEO Associate
Zach earned his Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies and Production from Temple University. While interning and working in social media, he saw the real power is in the little things which led him to SEO. With his creative background, Zach brings a different view to the more analytical side of digital marketing.
- Runs with November Project PHL every week (google it)
- Favorite Philly staple is Dottie’s Donuts
- Based on the cost efficiency alone will only order City-Wide’s when available.
Ian SimmonsSocial Media Manager
Ian earned his Bachelor’s degree in Advertising from Rowan University’s College of Communications & Creative Arts. He worked as Creative Director for his university’s AAF team and also gained experience in digital marketing as a social media intern.
At SEOM, he works as Social Media Manager, specializing in paid advertising strategies and leveraging various targeting methods to meet our clients’ goals.
- Loves to occupy the Street Fighter 2 cabinet at Barcade.
- Heffe Tacos in Fishtown is his first choice for burritos (the Fat Man is always a favorite)
- Big fan of all the venues in the city and spends a decent amount of time attending shows
Nicole SollSEO Specialist
After working as the web intern at Philadelphia Magazine and for the Philly marketing agency i-g Creative, Nicole discovered a passion for digital marketing and SEO. She is excited to bring her writing and web skills to support the SEO staff at SEOM Interactive.
Nicole earned her Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Temple University. Connect on LinkedIn.
- Phillies games (goes every year on her birthday).
- Exploring Passyunk Ave.
- Wawa hoagies.
Robert SpinradSEO Specialist
Robert earned his Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies and Production from Temple University’s School of Media and Communication. As an SEO Specialist, he brings his professional experience in communications, social media and creative writing. Connect on LinkedIn.
- Finds something new to love about the city, no matter how many times he explores it.
- Thinks that Pizzeria Stella has the best pizza in Philadelphia.
- In The Process We Trust.
Anna TaglialatelaPPC Associate
A recent graduate of Temple University’s Klein College of Media and Communication, Anna earned her bachelor’s degree in Public Relations with a minor in Digital Media Engagement. Anna’s internships and coursework exposed her to digital advertising, and after enrolling in a course focused specifically on paid search, she immediately wanted to develop her skills. With her communications background, Anna supports the PPC department by writing ads, conducting keyword research, and staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- Lives for $1 Taco Night at Loco Pez
- Served as a Tour Guide for Lincoln Financial Field, home of The Philadelphia Eagles
- Is a Process Truster
Lauren ZumpanoVice President
After rocking the Public Relations world, Lauren turned her focus to search engine optimization and digital marketing. Leveraging her communications background, Lauren takes traditional media principles and applies them to today’s search strategies, in addition to overseeing the SEO team & PR department. Along with Janine, Lauren helps to ensure the day-to-day operations at SEOM run as efficiently as possible and she is thrilled to see the continued growth of the company from three people to a full-service digital marketing agency.
Lauren earned her Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications from Temple University.
- Avid sports radio listener & diehard Philly sports fan
- Loves exploring her Fishtown neighborhood
- Thinks scrapple is gross; after all, who wants to eat a food with the words “scrap” and “crap” in it?!