In 8 years with SEOM, Robert progressed from an SEO Associate all the way to Senior SEO Manager. As a manager, Robert demonstrated a natural ability to lead, as well as balance a diverse portfolio of clients while bringing creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to the department. Now, as Associate Director of SEO, he continues to push his peers and clients to generate results that drive growth and help ensure the department maintains a competitive edge via tools, technology, and processes. Robert also provides mentorship to the SEO team, fostering their professional growth and development.
Outside of work, you can find him spending time with his wife and dog, traveling, making pizza & eating delicious food (feast your eyes @spinpies), and working on his serve and short game.
Robert earned his Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies and Production from Temple University’s School of Media and Communication.
Blog posts published by Robert:
- GOODBYE PAGE 1, HELLO NEVER-ENDING SCROLLING
- GOOGLE LOCAL SERVICES ADS: AN LSA PSA
- LOCAL SERVICES ADS FAQS
- UNDER THE INFLUENCE: AN INSTAGRAM STRATEGY
- USING NICHE INFLUENCES TO GROW YOUR AUDIENCE AND BOOST SALES
- CAN MINOR UPDATES YIELD MAJOR RESULTS? – CASE STUDY
- MISSION NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE: GOOGLE BUSINESS PROFILE REINSTATEMENT IN 2022