Digital Marketing Interns – Fall 2019
SEOM Interactive, a digital marketing agency in lower Bucks County, PA, is seeking a few college students for a paid co-op/internship for Fall 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Get hands-on training on the tools and techniques involved in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Learn SEO best practices and industry standards
- Learn how to conduct keyword research
- Learn what ‘link-building’ means and the steps involved in getting and tracking links
- Train in various Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress
- Gain exposure to other marketing strategies including Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Remarketing, Public Relations, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Must love Google
- HTML knowledge/skills a plus
- Must be in college
We’re a rapidly growing agency looking for someone with a great work ethic, positive attitude, sense of humor, and willingness to learn. Must be able to take direction and work well within a team-centric environment. Perks include a casual dress code, flexible hours, and free lunch.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Know More?
Find out what some of our previous interns had to say about their experiences interning at SEOM Interactive.