Search Marketing Intern – Fall 2021
We pride ourselves on providing our interns with real-world experience via hands on opportunities and an immersive learning environment that covers all aspects of digital marketing. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting with lots of great perks (free daily lunch, casual dress code, flexible schedules, and more).
NOTE: Our Fall 2021 Internship starts in September. We will begin accepting applications in June.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive traffic and increase ROI for our clients via a mix of keyword research, competition analysis, content creation, and link building
- Develop skills across various platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, and more.
- Develop skills in various content management systems (CMS), including WordPress and Magento
- Gain exposure to other digital marketing strategies including PPC advertising, remarketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and PR
- Share your knowledge/experience by contributing to our blog
- Proven passion for digital marketing as evidenced by coursework, certifications, clubs or extracurricular activities, previous internships, etc.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and quickly learn/adapt to various situations
- Positive attitude and team-player mentality
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Search Marketing Intern as the subject line. In your email, please also include links to any relevant social media profiles, websites, or portfolios that help us get to know you!
Want to Know More?
Find out what some of our previous interns had to say about their experiences interning at SEOM Interactive.
To see behind-the-scenes of what’s happening with our team (i.e., throwback photos from when we were actually in the office and everyone’s adorable pets ) follow us on Instagram.