Search Marketing Intern – Spring/Summer 2020
We pride ourselves in providing our interns with real-world experience via hands on opportunities and an immersive learning environment that covers all aspects of digital marketing. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting with lots of great perks (free daily lunch, casual dress code, flexible schedules, WFH Fridays, and more).
NOTE: Applications for our Fall 2019 internship have closed. If you are interested in our Spring 2020 internship, we are accepting applications and will begin application review shortly. You must be able to spend 20 hours/week in-office.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive traffic and increase ROI for our clients via a mix of keyword research, competition analysis, content creation, and link building
- Develop skills across various platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, and more.
- Develop skills in various content management systems (CMS), including WordPress and Magento
- Gain exposure to other digital marketing strategies including PPC advertising, remarketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and PR
- Share your knowledge/experience by contributing to our blog
- Proven passion for digital marketing as evidenced by coursework, certifications, clubs or extracurricular activities, previous internships, etc.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and quickly learn/adapt to various situations
- Positive attitude and team-player mentality
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Search Marketing Intern as the subject line. In your email, please also include links to any relevant social media profiles, websites, or portfolios that help us get to know you!
Want to Know More?
Find out what some of our previous interns had to say about their experiences interning at SEOM Interactive.