With over 2 billion users, YouTube is an engaging platform for reaching your target audience. Since YouTube is owned by Google, we have control over which YouTube users we reach. From hyper-local geographic targets to age and gender demographics, narrowed by life events, interests and keywords, YouTube ads are a powerful channel for targeted brand building.
In-stream video ads run on a Cost Per View (CPV) basis. Don’t worry about the “skip” button. You are only charged when a user watches 30 seconds of your video (or the full duration of the video if it’s shorter than 30 seconds long).
You have complete control over your video advertising budget. Set a daily budget and generate awareness with your YouTube videos.
YouTube ads offer a robust suite of audience targeting capabilities, including:
- life events (such as moving soon, renovating a home, purchasing a home, and more)
- interests (in the market for contractors, home remodelers, interior designers)
- email list (customer match)
- remarketing (users who have been to your website recently)
- custom intent audiences powered by strategic keywords
YouTube ads are budget-friendly—especially when you think about the cost of traditional TV ads. Check out a case study where we achieved a two-cent cost per view with YouTube ads for a Co-op.
Whether you’re part of a co-op or an individual franchisee, advertising on YouTube is a cost-effective, powerful channel for promoting your business.