Come join the team of one of the 76 fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia region!
SEOM Interactive is a growing digital marketing firm located in the Neshaminy Interplex, just outside of Philadelphia. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment (recipient of a 2018 Best Places to Work Award) and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Perks include free lunch, relaxed environment, fully paid health & dental benefits, and flexible work schedules, including some work from home days and Summer Fridays. You’ll manage multiple client accounts across a range of industries, including but not limited to home improvement, consumer products, fashion, medical, and law.
- At least one year prior SEO experience (agency/client-facing experience preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO best practices and industry standards, including the ability to analyze data from search engines & Google Analytics and make recommendations to clients to help them naturally climb the ranks.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to listen to a client’s needs & identify solutions and new opportunities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- At least one years experience with Google Analytics required – experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, or Google Ads a plus
- Overall passion for Digital Marketing/SEO – you keep up with SEO news and trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- WordPress/CMS experience a plus
Compensation based on experience. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “SEO Specialist” in the subject line.
Open to local qualified candidates only in the Greater Philadelphia area -this is NOT a remote position.