Come join the team of one of the 76 fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia region!
SEOM Interactive is a growing digital marketing firm located in the Neshaminy Interplex, just outside of Philadelphia. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting. Benefits of working here include fully paid health/dental, free catered lunch each day, a fully stocked kitchen, & flexible work schedules, include work from home Fridays, among others. We’re also the proud recipient of back to back Best Places to Work Award!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive traffic and increase ROI for our clients via a mix of keyword research, competition analysis, content creation, link building, and other SEO strategies
- Keep close tabs on your clients’ online presence by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions, all with an ROI based mindset
- Share your insights with clients through regular monthly reporting as well as email, conference calls or face-to-face meetings.
- Keep up with industry news and test/implement new strategies as needed
- Proven passion for digital marketing as evidenced by previous job/internship experience, coursework, certifications, clubs or extracurricular activities, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to listen to a client’s needs & identify solutions and new opportunities.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and quickly learn/adapt to various situations
- Positive attitude and team-player mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and co-workers; able to adapt to various communication styles/mediums
- Technical SEO skills (ability to run website crawls and provide analysis, etc.)
- At least one years experience with Google Analytics required – experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, or Google Ads a plus
- WordPress and other CMS experience a plus
Compensation based on experience. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “SEO Associate” in the subject line. In your email, please also include links to any relevant social media profiles, websites, or portfolios that help us get to know you!