Come join the team of one of the 76 fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia region!
SEOM Interactive is a growing digital marketing firm located in the Neshaminy Interplex, just outside of Philadelphia. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting. Benefits of working here include fully paid health/dental, free catered lunch each day, a fully stocked kitchen, & flexible work schedules, include work from home Fridays, among others. We’re also the proud recipient of back to back Best Places to Work Award!
While our office in Feasterville-Trevose is fully open, this position has the option to be fully remote, work in-person, or work a hybrid model of remote and in-person. All interviews will be conducted virtually via Google Meet.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and implement paid social media strategies for a diverse mix of clients with varied goals spanning different industries
- Report on and present insights with team members and clients on a regular basis
- Work within multiple social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team across SEO, PPC, PR, & Email Marketing to ensure that all channels are integrated and working together to achieve client objectives
- Stay up to date on social media emerging trends & best practices; test/implement new strategies as needed
- 2+ years of agency experience
- 4+ years of Paid Social experience (i.e; Facebook/Meta Ads Manager), including a proven track record of developing successful social media marketing campaigns with quantifiable KPIs
- Google Analytics experience
- Excellent communication skills; previous experience communicating with clients and ability to communicate effectively with both clients and co-workers
- Ability to adapt to various communication styles and platforms
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and learn/adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work efficiently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing, including keeping up with the latest news, trends, and tools related to social media
- Experience with Google Data Studio or comparable reporting experience
- Additional social platform management experience (i.e; Pinterest, TikTok, etc.)
- Graphic design experience
Compensation based on experience. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Social Media Specialist” in the subject line. In your email, please also include links to any relevant social media profiles, websites, or portfolios that help us get to know you!