Come join the team of one of the 76 fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia region!
SEOM Interactive is a growing digital marketing firm located just outside of Philadelphia. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting.
We’re looking for a full-time Social Media
- Craft and implement organic and paid social media strategies for clients
- Curate and create content calendar for clients on multiple platforms
- Schedule monthly content and posts using tools like Hootsuite
- Monitor clients’ social media channels
- Launch and monitor paid social media campaigns across different platforms from development to execution (i.e. design, schedule, budget, ad image and copy)
- Provide monthly social media reports using tools like Sprout Social and Google Analytics to assess and measure the performance of the social media marketing efforts
- Maintain and build client relationships through email and calls with clients for optimal customer service
- Proficient knowledge of various social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz, YouTube)
- Demonstrated experience using Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, and Power Editor
- Demonstrated experience running and optimizing various ad types
- Familiarity with the variety of targeting methods for paid social strategies
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic skills in Photoshop or other graphic design software
- Passion for digital marketing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Great time and project management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects with challenging tasks
- Proactive in communicating and problem-solving to meet client goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Google Analytics experience a plus
Compensation based on experience. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com, with “Social Media Specialist” in the subject line. Benefits include fully paid health/dental, free catered lunch each day, a fully stocked kitchen, & flexible work schedules, among others (Summer Fridays, anyone? We do Winter Fridays, too!). We’re also the proud recipient of a 2018 Best Places to Work Award!