Our Bucks County digital marketing agency is seeking to add a part-time digital marketing website assistant to our growing team.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized and can be trusted to prioritize and work on multiple requests in a fast-paced agency environment. No coding or html skills are needed, but basic website experience and internet savvy are a plus.
This position will primarily support account managers of a major home improvement franchisee client. Primary responsibility includes daily website updates, such as creating new pages, editing/updating existing pages with content, photos/other media, meta tags, etc.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Can be trusted to work independently
- Commitment to producing quality work
- Interpersonal skills to work directly with various members of the team
- Prior experience working with WordPress or other web content management systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum of 20 hours/week. Preferred 30 hours/week. This is not a remote or work-from-home position, but the schedule is flexible in terms of when you’d like to put in those hours, ie. 8am-2pm, 9am-3pm, etc. We are willing to train the right candidate if they are a good fit for our company culture even if lacking some of the technical requirements initially.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com, with cover letter as the body of the email, and the subject line: Digital Marketing Website Assistant